top of page
  • Writer's pictureesela

Coronavirus Update

Updated: Mar 5, 2020

Decision about eselaAC2020 to be made by Wednesday 11 March.

Given growing concerns about coronavirus, esela is currently taking advice on and considering whether the esela Annual Conference will go ahead as scheduled on 27-28 April.

We expect a decision to be made by Wednesday 11 March. We will be communicating with all registered attendees and speakers at this time.

The following guidance will be applicable in the event that the conference takes place as scheduled on 27-28 April in London.

We are monitoring developments and plan to follow UK Government guidance, as amended from time to time. On this basis, if you are based in or have travelled to any country or region subject to current GOV.UK restrictions and are expecting to attend the conference, please do let us know.

We are also asking any attendees who have plans to travel to a GOV.UK specified country between now and the conference to notify us. Given the current circumstances, we may be required to ask certain prospective attendees not to attend, though we hope very few will be affected.

In the meantime, we will also be exploring with the venue whether any additional preventative measures may be taken to enhance the safety of attendees, such as by increasing availability of anti-bacterial hand sanitisers in common areas.

We will continue monitoring the situation and will send out further updates if the situation changes.

150 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All


bottom of page